- Lhasa Permits
- Tibet Tours
- Fixed Date Tours
- Tibet Info
- About us
- Contact Us
Day 01 :
Arrival in Lhasa either by train or flight, will be greeted by guide and transfered to hotel.
Day 02 :
Guided tour to Drepung monastery in the morning, and visit Sera monastery in the afternoon.
Day 03 :
Guided tour to Potala Palace in the morning, and in the afternoon the old town, Jokhang temple, and Barkhor market.
Day 04 :
Day in Lhasa to rest, free day to walk around in the old town. ( No individual or independent visits to any temple, monastery, or palace. It is fine to walk around in the old town, relax in the city, but you cannot travel to the out-skirts of Lhasa by public transport)
Day 05 :
Depart Tibet by flight, train, or the overland trip.
$265/1650RMB per person
Single supplement is $35/200RMB based on using Barkhor Namchen house
– All the permits and related application fees
-Local Tibetan tour guide ( it is required to have a local guide to visit the main sights in Lhasa while you are in Lhasa )
-4 nights / Barkhor Namchen house on twin sharing basis
-Arrival transfer which is required
-Travel agency service surcharge
– Personal entrance fee for any sight on the tour
– Any airfare, airport tax, or train fare
– Airport or train drop off fees
– Yamdrok lake day trip based on join in group basis : $80/500RMB per person plus additional hotel night
– Day trip to Ganden monastery based on join in group basis $98/600RMB per person plus additional hotel night in Lhasa
You can upgrade accommodation here in Lhasa to hotel rooms with private bathroom.
$35/200RMB per room extra / per night at Tashi Choda
$45/280RMB per room extra / per night at Dhood Gu or Gor Kha hotel in Lhasa
$20/120RMB per double or twin per night at Namchen house
$55/300RMB per double or twin per night at Tashi Choda with breakfast included
$65/390RMB per double or twin per night at Dhood Gu or Gor Kha with breakfast included